Location: Salt Lake City & Clearfield, Utah
Mark J. Gregersen has been practicing law for more than twenty years and has successfully represented hundreds of clients in his legal career.
Mr. Gregersen received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management – Finance from Brigham Young University, and his Juris Doctorate from J. Reuben Clark School of Law in 1988. He is admitted to the Utah State Bar and the State Bar of California, along with all Utah State courts, U.S. Court for the District of Utah, U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. Supreme Court, and the Utah Bankruptcy Court.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Land boundary disputes
- Criminal defense in federal court.
- California, 1989
- Utah, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of Utah
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Utah
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah - 1988
- Juris Doctorate
- Brigham Young University, Tanner School of Business - 1985
- B.A., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Business Management – Finance
- Minor: Computer Science
- Composite Minor: Accounting & Economics
- Salt Lake Community College - 2001
- Associate of Applied Science, Land Surveying Technology