Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney Helping You Overcome Your Financial Challenges
Is Bankruptcy Right For You?
Bankruptcy is a powerful debt relief tool that has worked for millions of Americans. It may or may not be the right option for you. Does any of this sound familiar?
- Have you received collection letters?
- Have you been served a summons?
- Have you been threatened with judgments, lawsuits and wage garnishments?
- Are liens weighing you down?
- Are you facing eviction, foreclosure and repossession?
- Are you afraid of losing your house?
- Are you overburdened with dischargeable debt from credit cards, medical bills and personal loans?
- Do you wish you had a restart option?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may wish to speak to a lawyer to find out if bankruptcy is right for you. We help Utah clients overcome their struggles and begin a fresh start. The bankruptcy laws are intended as a means of relief. We can help you find the best solution to your situation, whether through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy or other alternatives.
Find out what makes us different and learn more about how we will help you get on track toward a better, more secure financial future.
I need to Listen to You.
Will Bankruptcy Ruin My Credit?
Introduction to Our Office:
Get Your Free Consultation
Learn About Your Options Today: Free Consultation
During a free, no-obligation consultation, we will review your financial situation with you and discuss options that best fit you. Call our Salt Lake City office at (801) 747-2222 to schedule your free consultation. We make payment easy — through debit cards and payment plans and prepayment plans.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.